If you are a California resident, please see “Additional Disclosures for California Residents” below. If you are a European Union (“EU”) resident, please see “Additional Disclosures for EU Residents” below.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. Alajian Group primarily collects contact data for the purposes of newsletters and communication.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails and newsletters.
- Find and prevent fraud.
We use various current – and later – developed tracking technologies to automatically collect information when you use the website, including the following:
www.alajiangroup.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.alajiangroup.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. We do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com. Please be aware that if you disable or remove tracking technologies some parts of the Site may not function correctly.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.alajiangroup.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.alajiangroup.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
These additional disclosures apply only to California residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise rights.
California Notice of Collection.
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the CCPA:
- Identifiers, including name, address, email address, account name, IP address.
- Internet activity (if applicable), including history of visiting and interacting with our Service, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically.
- For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “How We Collect Information” section above. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “How We Use Information” section above, including to provide and manage our Site.
- We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties for profit. The CCPA may classify our limited sharing with these contracted third parties as a “sale” of personal information. To the extent “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities, we will comply with applicable law as to such activity. We disclose the following categories of personal information for commercial purposes: identifiers, internet activity. We use and partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and to manage our Site. Please review the “How We Share Information” section for more detail about the parties we have shared information with.
Right to Know and Delete.
If you are a California resident, you have the rights to delete the personal information we have collected from you and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request through and email us at https://alajiangroup.com/. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will request the following information: (i) your full name (ii) the region in which you are located at the time you are making your request, (iii) the data subject rights you wish to exercise. We may also require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale.
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties for profit. You may submit a request to opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
Shine the Light.
Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out in “Contact Us” above and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light” request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Global Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights – Additional Disclosures to EU Residents
These additional disclosures apply only to EU residents.
Alajian Group may collect and process EU residents’ Personal Information in compliance with applicable data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, European Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The types of Personal Information we collect are detailed in the above sections, namely How We Collect Information and How We Use Information. We do not use automated decision-making without human intervention, including profiling, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We rely on several different legal bases for collecting and processing your Personal Information, including: (i) for purposes of our newsletter subscriptions and potential communication on our services; (ii) as necessary to comply with a legal obligation (e.g., sending you information regarding changes to our policies and preventing and addressing fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm); (iii) consent (where you have provided consent as appropriate under applicable law, such as fulfilling any other business purpose at your direction, performing services requested by you, and (iv) as necessary for our legitimate interests. With respect to our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you that require protection of Personal Information, such legitimate interests include operating and managing our Site, sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, usage, and activities, conducting research, improving and customizing the Site and our other websites, apps, marketing efforts, products and services, providing you advertising, and developing and sending you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our and other party products, offers, promotions, rewards, events, and services.
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the information is collected. In any case, we will implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards in line with the applicable data protection laws to provide adequate protection to Personal Information transferred outside the EEA.
As an EU resident, you are entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your Personal Information.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Information. Please note that withdrawal of your consent does not affect our use or processing of your Personal Information prior to your consent being withdrawn.
You may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section described below to exercise your rights. Finally, you can always lodge a complaint with your data protection authority, if you would feel that we have not acted in accordance with applicable data privacy legislation.
Additional Disclosures for Nevada Residents.
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In most cases we will ask that you put your request in writing to us. We will investigate your complaint and will respond to you in writing as soon as reasonably possible. If we fail to respond to your complaint or if you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, you might also have the right to make a complaint to the applicable privacy authorities.
Last Updated: August 2022